About This Blog:
Refunk My Junk™ is a growing blog that started February 2010 featuring Do It Yourself (DIY) projects, home improvements, thrifting, decorating for real life, crafts, and furniture before and after transformations. Allison Griffith, the author of Refunk My Junk™, is a former Vice President at a corporate bank who quit her fancy full-time job to pursue refunking junk and blogging full-time. The message of refunk my junk is simple: you don’t have to be a professional interior decorator to have a gorgeous home. An average gal, like me, can DIY on a budget, and make your home your own!
Refunk My Junk™ averages 3 new posts per week. Posts include furniture transformations, room makeovers, crafts, life as a work at home mom, business owner, DIY and home improvement projects, and decor ideas. Everyday life, raising kids, traveling, parenting, and kids friendly products can also be seen on the blog. Product reviews and giveaways are featured on a monthly basis. Click Here To Download Our Media Kit.
OUR NUMBERS (as of May 2016 per Google Analytics)
- Monthly unique visitors: 124,000+ average
- Monthly pageviews : 200,000 + average
- Facebook friends: 29,000
- Twitter followers: 2000+
- Pinterest followers: 22,000+
- Instagram Friends: 9,000
GIVEAWAYS & PRODUCT REVIEWS Refunk My Junk™ is available for giveaways and product reviews. If you prefer to ensure that a review will be written, you may wish to participate in a sponsored post. A post will be written specifically about your product. All sponsored posts and product reviews will include full disclosure that compensation was received. Email hello(at)refunkmyjunk.com for pricing. Refunk My Junk™ offers giveaways to my readers. I try to limit giveaways to 2-3 per month. If you wish to offer a giveaway, it must relate to my blog audience and be worthwhile to the readers. There is a fee for a giveaway post. This covers the write up, running the contest, notifying the winner and other administrative services. Email for pricing. We ask that you donate (2) products for any giveaway; one for me to review, and one for the contest winner. The giveaway value must be $50 or greater. All product reviews will include a full disclosure that the item was complimentary. Items that my readers love to hear about include: home decor, home improvement tools, small business related items, crafts, and photography.
Some of the companies I have worked with are: Rubbermaid, FrogTape, Parent’s Choice Diapers, Royal Design Stencils, Carnival Cruise Lines, Plaid Crafts, Martha Stewart Crafts, Branson Convention & Visitors Bureau, Mod Podge, Frette Luxury Linens, Sauder Furniture, and many more.
- Apartment Therapy
- Huffington Post
- Good Housekeeping
- HGTV Magazine
- Cover Story Feature in Edmond Life & Leisure Magazine
- Cover Story for Edmond Outlook Magazine
- Contributor at Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint Blog.
- DIY segment contributor on Channel 4 Freedom 43 Rise & Shine
- DIY and craft segment contributor on Good Day Oklahoma on KOKH FOX 25 in Oklahoma City.
- Contributor to Bon Bon Break Online Magazine
- Nominated for Apartment Therapy’s Best DIY Blogs in 2012, 2013, & 2014.
- Featured in Edmond Active Magazine
- Featured in Design Oklahoma Magazine
- Featured in The Daily Oklahoma
Allison travels all over the US speaking at conferences empowering women to harness their creativity and their business. To book Allison at your upcoming conference or event, visit my speaking page here.
- Megaphone Influencers Conference Speaker
- 2016 Trendsetter of the Year Finalist for National Home & Garden Shows
- Haven Conference Speaker
- Social Media Tulsa Speaker
- Heirloom Traditions National Retailer’s Meeting speaker
- American Marketing Association Special Interest Group Speaker
Watch me on Freedom 43 TV
- no refunds
- I do not do link exchanges or text links.
- I do not accept guest posts from businesses.
- advertisements geared to women, moms, children, families only
- no landing pages to porn sites
- all users must land on the same page
- ads must be grammatically correct
- ads cannot offend based on race, gender, sexual preference, disability
- no spam ad
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US? Refunk My Junk™ is a trusted source of information and product advice for it’s readers. Refunk My Junk stays on the cutting edge of what women and moms are looking for in their home, their business, and in their hobbies. Each blog post is advertised on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. All tutorial projects are also advertised on various Link Parties throughout the DIY blogger community.