About This Blog:
Refunk My Junk™ is a growing blog that started February 2010 featuring Do It Yourself (DIY) projects, home improvements, thrifting, decorating for real life, crafts, furniture before and after transformations. Allison Griffith, the author of Refunk My Junk™, is a former Vice President at a corporate bank who quit her fancy full-time job to pursue refunking junk full-time. The message of refunk my junk is simple: you don’t have to be a professional interior decorator to have a gorgeous home. An average gal, like me, can DIY, on a budget, and make your home your own!
Refunk My Junk™ averages 3 new posts per week.
Posts include furniture transformations, room makeovers, crafts, life as a work at home mom, business owner, DIY and home improvement projects, and decor ideas. Product reviews and giveaways can also be seen on the blog.
OUR NUMBERS (as of January 1st 2013 per Google Analytics)
- Monthly unique visitors: 16,000 + average
- Monthly pageviews : 44,000 + average
- Facebook friends: 4379
- Twitter followers: 510
- Pinterest followers: 724
GIVEAWAYS & PRODUCT REVIEWS
How to Refunk My Junk™ is available for giveaways and product reviews.
If you prefer to insure that a review will be written, you may wish to participate in a sponsored post. A post will be written specifically about your product. All sponsored posts and product reviews will include full disclosure that compensation was received. Email ads(at)refunkmyjunk.com for pricing.
Refunk My Junk™ offers giveaways to my readers. I try to limit giveaways to 2-3 per month. If you wish to offer a giveaway, it must relate to my blog audience and be worthwhile to the readers. There is a fee for a giveaway post. This covers the write up, running the contest, notifying the winner and other administrative services. Email for pricing.
We ask that you donate (2) products for any giveaway; one for me to review, and one for the contest winner. The giveaway value must be $50 or greater. All product reviews will include a full disclosure that the item was complimentary. Items that my readers love to hear about include: home decor, home improvment tools, small business related items, crafts, and photography.
Preferred payment via PayPal.
- no refunds
- I do not do link exchanges or text links.
- I do not accept guest posts from businesses.
- advertisements geared to women, moms, children, families only
- no landing pages to porn sites
- all users must land on the same page
- ads must be grammatically correct
- ads cannot offend based on race, gender, sexual preference, disability
- no spam ad
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
Refunk My Junk™ is a trusted source of information and product advice for it’s readers. Refunk My Junk stays on the cutting edge of what women and moms are looking for in their home, their business, and in their hobbies. Each blog post is advertised on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. All tutorial projects are also advertised on various Link Parties throughout the DIY blogger community.
IN THE MEDIA
- Regular DIY and craft segment contributor to Good Day Oklahoma on KOKH FOX 25 in Oklahoma City.
- Contributor to Bon Bon Break Online Magazine
- Nominated for Apartment Therapy’s Best Home Design Blogs for 2012
- Featured in Edmond Active Magazine
- Featured on several blogs, including: Tip Junkie, Tater Tots and Jello, Shelterness, How to Nest for Less, and many more!