YA’LL. Just 9 more days until Santa comes sliding down the chimney! I just started my Christmas shopping and I have been thinking about a few things to add my own wish list. And since I am a Pinterest loving lady I am guessing you are too. Here is my TOP 40 Crafting and DIY Gifts for yourself or that lovely lady in your life (PS: Feel free to forward this list on over to your hubs!) All of these items I have used, own, or are on my personal wish list. Enjoy!
2. Martha Stewart Stencil Adhesive Spray – A Must have for stencilers
4. Spruce: A Step-by-Step Guide to Upholstery and Design – I haven’t read this book but it sure looks fun.
5. Stencil Creme – the perfect companion to the stencil brush – this creme makes stenciling a snap.
6. German Glass Glitter – made in Germany for Miss Mustard Seed – I want to rub this stuff all over meh body.
8. Heirloom Colored Waxes – These are so fun to play with! Pictured is Row House finished in Peacock Wax.
10. GreatNeck 32-Piece Tool Set in Pink Bag – I own a similiar tool bag and I can say it has all of the essentials.
11. Olympia Tool Grand Pack-N-Roll Portable Tool Carrier- I use mine all the time – especially nice if you go to job site or teach off-site workshops.
13. Furniture Makeovers: Simple Techniques for Transforming Furniture with Paint, Stains, Paper, Stencils, and More – I pretend that Barb Blair and I are besties.
15. Cricut Explore Electronic Cutting Machine – Want one!
16. Sharpie Oil-Based Medium Point Paint Marker, Assorted Colors, 5-Pack (1770458) – I can never have enough of these on hand. Like on this project here.
17. Scrubby Soap – makes washing your brushes enjoyable.
19. Where Women Create Business Magazine – business ladies unite!
20. Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit – Haven’t used this but have heard rave reviews.
23. The Best of Stampington & Company Handcrafted Magazine - Love me some Stampington & Co!
25. SuperChalks White Liquid Chalk Marker Pens – I feel like I am always running to the store for these!
26. I Brake for Yard Sales – Um, yes please!
27. Flea Market Style Magazine – I always love magazines in my stocking!
28. Surebonder Cordless High Temperature Glue Gun – I own this and the cordless factor is life changing.
29. E6000® Craft Adhesive – I also use this in my jewelry making ventures.
31. Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint Look Book – Inspiration for all of your milk paint projects!
32. Krylon Leafing Gold Paint Pen – Gold leafing precision goodness.,
33. Rub N Buff Wax Metallic Finishes 12 Color Sampler Set – ALL 12 COLORS OF RUB N BUFF! What!?!?
34. Stanley Mobile Work Center – This is great for moving supplies and tools from in the house to out in the garage.
35. Wax Brush – can’t live without this guy.
36. Where Women Create: Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women – studio dreaming and creative space envy abound.
41. Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Kit – I know this list was supposed to have 40 gift ideas but after all that crafting our poor hands need pampering – don’t you agree?